Sunday, March 21, 2010

INTERVIEW QUESTIONS FACED BY ME : (PART – 1)


INTERVIEW QUESTIONS FACED BY ME : (PART – 1)

Hi Job Hunters,

Here I wanna Share the Interview Experience & Interview Questions Faced in Different Interviews. I’m not a person who gotta JOB in one or two interviews.

Since I’m a Regular Loser, I attended many interviews as much as I can, But I didn’t got succeed in anyone. I attended a lot of interviews without preparing a lot, So its Better for you to LEARN A LESSON FROM MY DEFEAT.

Since you can Succeed in your Interviews BY preparing well for these questions, & a little bit of common Sense.


Tell me about yourself:

“It’s a Chance to sell you & Ur Candidature”

The most often asked question in interviews. You need to have a short statement prepared in your mind. Be careful that it does not sound rehearsed. Limit it to work-related items unless instructed otherwise. Talk about things you have done and jobs you have held that relate to the position you are interviewing for. Start with the item farthest back and work up to the present.


Tell me about your College Days:

Summarize about your college Life year-by-year or incident-by-incident, you can say some extraordinary incidents there. But make sure if the interviewer asks any questions about that incident you can able to answer him.

Tell me about your Last Watched/Favorite Movie:

Don’t Say I don’t watch movies or Like movies in these parts

Start to Describe a film which you like the most or which you can describe the most. Interviewer can ask some questions in between ur description lik

  • What’s the FAV Scene in that movie..???
  • Why it’s the FAV Scene…??
  •  I don’t like that movie you know..???

Tell me about your Hobbies :

Make Sure your Hobbies plays a vital Role here which in turn reflects your Personality. Like Origami, SUDOKU, CHESS, Listening to soft Music etc.,

Tell me about your Strengths:

In lot of interviews you can came across this Question, Make this question some what related to the Company like
  • Positive Attitude
  • Able to Achieve the TARGET in time
  • Flexible to work in Shifts
  • Good Team Player


Questions to be Continued…

No comments:

Post a Comment